Graphics support for SO3

Hello all! I hope you’re doing well :slight_smile:

I was very happy to see that the LVGL was upgraded to version 8 and that the founder Gabor apparently came to visit us on this forum!

I noticed that my Bachelor work was not available on http://tb.heig-vd.ch (it’s not the only one that is missing, not sure why…) so I had the idea to convert it to a Sphinx documentation. You can see the result here: nyg.gitlab.io/so3-support-graphique (repository is gitlab.com/nyg/so3-support-graphique).

There may still be some small issues to correct following the conversion from Latex, otherwise it looks good.

As SO3 and SOO are also using Sphinx for documentation, you can definitely integrate my work into SO3 and SOO’s respective documentation ;).

Very nice work Nikolaos, and hope you’re doing well too. I don’t know why the heig-vd site doesn’t work but I can imagine some delays due to the pandemy.
Many thanks for your links. French shouldn’t be a problem thanks to google translate :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gabor showed up in the forum indeed and using so3 to do testings with LVGL was in his plan, but I haven’t got any news since then. It would be interesting to upgrade LVGL as well, if you are inspired :wink:
I’ll try to ping Gabor in the coming weeks.